A new minor update has been released for Steven Universe: Unleash the Light on Apple Arcade (for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac) that adds a new Save Slots feature as well as some minor improvements and bugfixes. (NOTE: This update will be available for consoles and Steam at a later date.)
For full patch notes, please see below.
- Added the new Save Slots feature to the game's Title Screen. Players with previous save data have had their progress automatically migrated over to the new slots and will also now be able to start fresh new game save data from additional slots.
- Optimized and reduced the game's save data file size
- Added Apple Silicon support for the Apple Arcade Mac version
- Fixed a bug where Rainbow Quartz 2.0's "Rainbow Field" wall was no longer damaging enemies
- This update also includes the fixes and improvements (including some Connie & Lion fixes) from the 3.0.1 Bugfix patch (previously only available on consoles and Steam). The 3.0.1 patch notes are located here: http://grumpyfacestudios.blogspot.com/2021/04/unleash-light-301-bugfix-patch.html
- Various other minor fixes and stability improvements